• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players to receive $40 million from EA and CLC

Yeah, I never post solutions. Keep drinking, Brasky.

The dynasty is a mission just like in any video game. They make tweaks to the dynasty to keep it fresh but most people don't know what those tweaks are until they buy it. I doubt that's why people buy a new game every year.

If it's the weekend, I'm drinking. You guys have done a great job of making the whole wife and kids thing seem miserable, and sad.

But congrats man. The EA-NCAA thing is dead, and now every kid can maybe get ten bucks. Keep thinking what you do in life is important.

At the very least I should give you a high five for tricking society into believing what you "do" is worth funding. I took a Sociology class at a state school. Made a 115 (A++++) and barely went to class.

What's the icon for the slow clap?

Last edited:
Yeah, I never post solutions. Keep drinking, Brasky.

The dynasty is a mission just like in any video game. They make tweaks to the dynasty to keep it fresh but most people don't know what those tweaks are until they buy it. I doubt that's why people buy a new game every year.

I think there's a multitude of reasons why people buy the new game each year. It's kind of the same reason why people buy new iPhones - because it's new. If it's newer, people assume it's better and there are new features and they want it. Same goes for video games. I'm sure there are some people out there who buy the new game because they want to play with Lacy instead of Richardson. Or, Yeldon instead of Lacy. But, I bet that's the minority. And, even if I'm wrong about that (which is quite probable), as far as this lawsuit is concerned...I have no idea how the players could effectively prove it.

People buy the new game to play multiplayer with the new game.

Another case where the general public is happy to see a large company get sued and win, and in the end it is the general public that gets the raw end of the deal. I have not paid much attention to this lawsuit but can anyone provide a few "Big Name" players that are in for this?

Back