• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players who are your boi

Good lord man, my drunken Lithuanian friend is not pleased with that attempt

My word! I am truly amazed, and extremely red faced for the incorrect spelling of your name Sir Danelius. I know it's Vytas... Even took me a min to see what you were alkin about!

Baseball: Strasburg,old school Kerry Wood, Doc Gooden/Darrrrryl

Basketball: Westbrook (nobody wants him to shoot all the time and nobody can stop him); Rubio; Michigan C-Webb; Iverson; Shaq (Orlando only); LJ (Charlotte only); J-Kidd ( fappreciate him more now on Knicks); Cuse Melo;

Kerry Wood = Old school?

No, no. no.

Kerry Wood is also my boi. Never gonna forget those two homers he hit against the Braves in the playoffs. What a boss.

When I was a kid (13/14) I absolutely LOVED Khalid El-Amin from UCONN. Fat 35 year old looking dude who just balled out in college and beat Duke for a natty.

Great answer. He was defs my boi

In the same thought as KEA, other guys that I loved from championship teams growing up were Miles Simon and Mateen Cleaves. Andre Miller on that Utah team that beat Carolina too.

urlacherlulz1.gif

dirk.jpg

MessiAlien158030312.jpg

tom-brady-hawk-hair.jpg

0312juliushodge.JPG

and I am ignoring the first stipulation. ALL HAIL RODGERS

RODGERSBELT.gif.pagespeed.ce_.-gYOv8YQbg.gif

Last edited:
Back