• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players who are your boi

seventwofour

Reaction score
This a thread to list players you love simply because of the way they play the game. Not necessarily the best or most entertaining, just ones that strike your fancy in a particular way. You can't include anybody that's on a team you cheer for, because that is against the rules. If they used to be your boi but now they play for your team, too bad. Can't include them. Nor can you include players you fell in love with while they played for your team. No Deacs.

Current, a few that come to mind: Russell Wilson, Phil Pressey, Eddie Lacey, Juan del Potro

Historic: Iverson, Torry Holt, Shawn Kemp, Cal Ripken Jr.

RIP

jtterrell2_crop_340x234.jpg

I am not claiming boi status but for some strange odd reason I don't wish death upon JJ Redick anymore. I think I'm impressed he actually worked on his game and improved after not getting much burn and looking like a bust. I always thought he was an entitled brat, but an entitled brat would have flamed out of the league.

Real answer - Gerald Green and Bubba Watson.

I am not claiming boi status but for some strange odd reason I don't wish death upon JJ Redick anymore. I think I'm impressed he actually worked on his game and improved after not getting much burn and looking like a bust. I always thought he was an entitled brat, but an entitled brat would have flamed out of the league.

Real answer - Gerald Green and Bubba Watson.

I actually don't mind the NBA JJ either. I read some interview where he said he's embarrassed whenever he looks back at how he acted during his college career.

but this list is really not complete with the biggest boss hog in nfl history

steve-smith-carolina-panthers-nfl-photo-picture-charity-football.jpg

I actually don't mind the NBA JJ either. I read some interview where he said he's embarrassed whenever he looks back at how he acted during his college career.

Yet I absolutely loathe Chris Duhon, and he relatively nice in college if I remember.

He's like half a dukie because of how little he played but Kyrie is my boi as well.

Juan Dixon when he played at Maryland

Reggie Miller is a great pick.

Juan Dixon was easy to cheer for, and Randy Moss mainly for his rookie season and every press conference thereafter.

ETA: Whoa. I didn't see the immediately preceding post when I started typing mine. Great minds thinking alike.

Most of mine are basketball

James Harden
Russ Smith
Steve Novak
Mario Chalmers
CJ Spiller
Gael Monfils

Back