• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players who are your boi

NFL: Emmitt Smith, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers. Demarcus Ware is my favorite NFL player of all time.

demarcus_ware_sm_02.jpg

MLB: Brandon Phillips
NBA: Kobe
Soccer: Messi and Clint Dempsey

There's no justifiable reason to like Kobe Bryant unless you're a Lakers fan

Wake, State, Panthers, Dolphins players out for me. Also only going to include mostly recent players or this list would be way too big

College football:
LaMichael James
Alex King (punter for Texas. he was 3 or 4 years younger than me but went to the same high school, and averages something silly like 50 yards per punt)

College BBall:
Tyrese Rice
Gerry McNamara (sp?)
Trevor Booker
Will Bynum/BJ Elder/Jarrett Jack/Luke Schenscher (NASTY team)

NBA:
Stefan Curry (saw him in highschool playing at Charlotte Christian)
Anthony Gurley (saw him playing at Charlotte Latin)
Nate Robinson

NFL:
Welker & Gronk (funny 'cause I hate the Patriots... but these guys have helped me immensely in fantasy and I love the way they play)
RG3 (how can you not have a man crush on this dude)
Adrian Peterson
Drew Brees (Loved the guy when he was with the Chargers, never thought he got enough credit there because LT was so good)
Darren Sproles (why did the Chargers let him go too?)
Doug "Muscle Hamster" Martin
Alfred Morris
Mike Tolbert (I know he's on the Panthers, but another Chargers player I was really fond of, so I'm gonna include him)
Arian Foster

So I guess I really like running backs.. huh. In truth I'm partial to people that have helped me a lot in fantasy, or who just have awesome playing styles.

good thread. for some reason (probably nostalgia) most of mine are from my teenage years.

i'll go with:
NFL- randy moss, ray lewis
NBA- kemp, the 95 orlando magic (esp nick anderson, 3D, and penny), nick van exel, jalen rose
MLB- jay buhner, ryne sandberg
College Hoops-anyone on that clemson team that beat carolina in the ACCT in GSO, keith van horn, john wallace, kerry kittles, mateen cleeves
College Football- tommie frazier, danny wuerfel, woody dantzler, johnny manziel, kaipo-paco kaheaku-enhada

Jalen Rose while at Michigan
Anderson Hunt while at UNLV, actually most of that UNLV team, loved Greg Anthony too, and Tark the Shark and the amoeba zone

NBA:
Anthony Gurley (saw him playing at Charlotte Latin)

Wait wait wait.

I don't follow the NBA - is that Anthony Gurley as in the one who started at Wake and transferred to UMass? He plays in the NBA?

Back