• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pokemon Go

What team are you?

• Total voters
The guys that make honorbuddy for WoW and demonbuddy for DIII just released a bot for Pokémon Go.

Just been doing some dirty things to the pokes. Problem is, there aren't many pokestops so my time is running out

Taping a phone to a fan and turning the fan on slow actually counts as steps towards hatching your eggs.

That said, taping your phone to your fan is an easy way to have to buy a new phone.

Level 21 and have 7 over 1000. Was in the NE area and caught a shit ton of Drowzee and Tauros. Got a Rapadash from a few Ponyta eggs. Got about 200 Magikarp. Halfway to a Gyrados.

Taping a phone to a fan and turning the fan on slow actually counts as steps towards hatching your eggs.

That said, taping your phone to your fan is an easy way to have to buy a new phone.

Level 21 and have 7 over 1000. Was in the NE area and caught a shit ton of Drowzee and Tauros. Got a Rapadash from a few Ponyta eggs. Got about 200 Magikarp. Halfway to a Gyrados.

Level 20, 4 over 1000, about 160 Magikarp, we're catching you young fuckers.

Level 5. No idea wtf I'm doing.

If i go to a gym, what do I do when I get there ? Just stand there and get my ass kicked ? I joined Team Valor !

Level 18, two over 1k (Lapras at 1290 and Vaporeon at 1108), literally one magikarp - I've only ever even seen two and the second one I didn't click because something else popped up at the same time. Finally got Venomoth, Jolteon, and Parasect today. Caught 67. Close to evolving Shellder which seems fun.

They are all over the damn place down here.

Got a 10K egg I need to hatch. Somehow it's the first one I've ever gotten.

Noob question, what do you do with the big guys like Tauros that don't evolve, just save the biggest and sell the rest for candy? I saw one the other day that was 600-something, and it just didn't seem worth the effort of catching.

(I'm level 15 with no guys over 1000, but I am hoarding a bunch of little dudes to evolve with a lucky egg for double points!)

Noob question, what do you do with the big guys like Tauros that don't evolve, just save the biggest and sell the rest for candy? I saw one the other day that was 600-something, and it just didn't seem worth the effort of catching.

(I'm level 15 with no guys over 1000, but I am hoarding a bunch of little dudes to evolve with a lucky egg for double points!)

That's an option. I think trading will come into play eventually. That's why I'm holding on to my Tauros.

If anyone tries the fan trick, let me know. I've had 4 10k eggs. I've gotten 3 Magmar and an Electabuzz out of them. Got a Porygon from a 5k.

I'm trying to catch them all, so I'll definitely catch them all and just store them.

I've seen people say that about the fan haven't tried it yet tho. Level 23 here's my tops atm I'm holding off on pushing them up to much right now and just trying to find the best ones that I can

image_zpswdpty2iv.png

So one of these 5K eggs must be pretty good huh?

Level 22, 15 pokes over 1kCP. 98 of 151 available pokes.

Really intrigued by the fan trick.

Folks still playing?

Level 23 with 28 over 1000. Hatched a Lapras, finally caught enough to get a Gyrados, found a Charmander patch to get a high CP Charizard. Working on Dragonite right now.

Almost to level 20. Have 78 caught and am working on getting enough of guys like Nidoran and Gastly to get the third evolution there. Girlfriend caught a Lickitung at the airport last week.

Almost to level 20. Have 78 caught and am working on getting enough of guys like Nidoran and Gastly to get the third evolution there. Girlfriend caught a Lickitung at the airport last week.

Congrats on the pokes. I'm level 23 but have slowed my play down a bit. My girlfriend and I caught a Lickitung downtown W-S last weekend right after catching a Pikachu. good times, good times. I'm at 99 registered pokes in the pokedex.

Back