• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pokemon Go

What team are you?

• Total voters
I have no plans on downloading this app or letting my kids do so. That said, the stories about this app are hilarious.

I am so old I was wondering what all the references was to Pokemon was recently on the late night shows. Sounds like a cool app, might catch on more with old timers if they had used a different character platform than Pokemon, anyone old enough to remember that stupid card shit will probably stay clear of the game.

Glad we finally have this thread. I'd love to hear some success stories about everyone's top CP Pokemon. Also curious if this game is set up for someone to be able to catch all 151 Pokemon in their home town. I don't know if it's been answered yet, but I'd imagine it's possible to catch everything in one city.

So I downloaded it to see if the church was a Poke Spot or whatever, it is (x2). I wanted to know if we should expect more traffic on campus. Anyway, I didn't spend long with the app, but I don't get the appeal. Uninstalled it after a few minutes.

So I downloaded it to see if the church was a Poke Spot or whatever, it is (x2). I wanted to know if we should expect more traffic on campus. Anyway, I didn't spend long with the app, but I don't get the appeal. Uninstalled it after a few minutes.

That was enough time for the Japanese to download all your emails. Good luck.

My church is popular with the youngs. I fully expect people to be training during service or whatever.

Glad we finally have this thread. I'd love to hear some success stories about everyone's top CP Pokemon. Also curious if this game is set up for someone to be able to catch all 151 Pokemon in their home town. I don't know if it's been answered yet, but I'd imagine it's possible to catch everything in one city.

Currently only 150 are in the game I believe. And the three birds are only obtainable through events/promotions, I'd assume to same for Mewtwo but I cant confirm it.

So I'd guess you can only currently catch 146

That was enough time for the Japanese to download all your emails. Good luck.

My church is popular with the youngs. I fully expect people to be training during service or whatever.

This

The Japanese now have EVERYTHING

Currently only 150 are in the game I believe. And the three birds are only obtainable through events/promotions, I'd assume to same for Mewtwo but I cant confirm it.

So I'd guess you can only currently catch 146

Thanks. I'm hoping there will be ways to get coins without having to spend real money. Based only on a few days of playing the game, it looks like an upgrade or extra slot for the incubator would be the best usage of coins.

Thanks. I'm hoping there will be ways to get coins without having to spend real money. Based only on a few days of playing the game, it looks like an upgrade or extra slot for the incubator would be the best usage of coins.

So once a day for every pokemon you currently have placed in a gym, you can go to the shop and then click in the top right corner to collect 10 coins and 100 dust (I believe, I know the coin part is correct, not sure on the dust) per pokemon

This

The Japanese now have EVERYTHING

except big dicks

so-small.png

Definitely looking forward to South Park's take on this app.

So once a day for every pokemon you currently have placed in a gym, you can go to the shop and then click in the top right corner to collect 10 coins and 100 dust (I believe, I know the coin part is correct, not sure on the dust) per pokemon

this makes no sense

Back