• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pokemon Go

What team are you?

• Total voters
4118cbf65e6e52cebcc7d548823809ca.jpg

So once a day for every pokemon you currently have placed in a gym, you can go to the shop and then click in the top right corner to collect 10 coins and 100 dust (I believe, I know the coin part is correct, not sure on the dust) per pokemon

YUGE. This will help a lot.

So once a day for every pokemon you currently have placed in a gym, you can go to the shop and then click in the top right corner to collect 10 coins and 100 dust (I believe, I know the coin part is correct, not sure on the dust) per pokemon

So, basically, we'd have to win the gym battle and take over a gym to be able to do this? Since I don't think you visit the shop while you're in battle. I'll report back to see how this works.

So, basically, we'd have to win the gym battle and take over a gym to be able to do this? Since I don't think you visit the shop while you're in battle. I'll report back to see how this works.

You have to have a pokemon stationed in a gym either as leader or as a trainer in a gym to get the bonus when the 20hr cycle ends. So lets say day 1 I have 3 pokemon in gyms I would get 30gold 1500 dust. Day 2 I only have 1 Pokemon in a gym I get 10 gold 500 dust.

You have to have a pokemon stationed in a gym either as leader or as a trainer in a gym to get the bonus when the 20hr cycle ends. So lets say day 1 I have 3 pokemon in gyms I would get 30gold 1500 dust. Day 2 I only have 1 Pokemon in a gym I get 10 gold 500 dust.

So when you go to a gym, is there a way to only enter a select few rather than the full 6 that it defaults to? Also, it says to feed Pokemon raspberries to make it easier to catch them. I haven't figured out a way to do that either. Overall, I'm dropping the pokeBALL.

So when you go to a gym, is there a way to only enter a select few rather than the full 6 that it defaults to? Also, it says to feed Pokemon raspberries to make it easier to catch them. I haven't figured out a way to do that either. Overall, I'm dropping the pokeBALL.

Yes, click on the pokes you want to switch out.

If you've hit the right level, you can get the berries. When a poke appears, go to your bag, click on a berry, and throw it at the poke. He'll like it. Then throw a ball at it.

Yes, click on the pokes you want to switch out.

If you've hit the right level, you can get the berries. When a poke appears, go to your bag, click on a berry, and throw it at the poke. He'll like it. Then throw a ball at it.

Right on, thank you. I might not be a high enough level to toss out the berries yet.

Right on, thank you. I might not be a high enough level to toss out the berries yet.

Honestly, I'm staying away from popular gyms at the moment. Find a very secluded one in the middle of no where and rack up for a few days. I found one at a post office.

A lot of people are using all of their revives and potions on gym battles right now. May hurt them in the long run.

Also - Don't start evolving pokes until you have a lucky egg - which doubles your XP and raises your level. Then do them all at once. The higher your level, the more pokes that appear at higher CPs.

if you don't think twentysomething year old ladies are super into pokemon go, you are very very wrong

I thought they'd be into a man to poke. Guess I'm wrong.

There is a strip club in Phoenix called the Great Alaskan Bush Co and their sign says they have a rare Pokemon in their VIP room. Anyway to tell if that is true or just brilliant marketing?

Honestly, I'm staying away from popular gyms at the moment. Find a very secluded one in the middle of no where and rack up for a few days. I found one at a post office.

A lot of people are using all of their revives and potions on gym battles right now. May hurt them in the long run.

Also - Don't start evolving pokes until you have a lucky egg - which doubles your XP and raises your level. Then do them all at once. The higher your level, the more pokes that appear at higher CPs.

You sound like a master trainer already. Good call on finding a gym out in the middle of nowhere.

Back