• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Possible Wake Forest Coaching Candidates Analysis

I get a laugh out of numbers during his bachelor party in Vegas who can’t just resist a dig at a typo by someone who is probably a few hotels down the strip from him.

I get a laugh out of numbers during his bachelor party in Vegas who can’t just resist a dig at a typo by someone who is probably a few hotels down the strip from him.

Bahaha. Hey if he is I’m more than happy to meet up and brainstorm our future plans for Wake.

Waiting at the airport on everyone else to get in.

I mean...he is absolutely dumb...there is no way you can be this bad 5 years in and be called intelligent. as far as where he has come from? sure he coulda worked his ass off to get here...doesn't mean he is now.

DR, you should have gone with "dumb and complacent" for the softies around here. I know their comments just add fuel to your fire anyway though

Correct about the Vegas part. Sorry for the iPhone typo.

Why? It’s no secret in the ACC office Manning doesn’t know the rules. They had to have a conf call to remind officials they can’t tell him how to convert a 30 to a full.

Keatts. Now that guy is smart and works his ass off.

Yeah Keatts is a real fucking intellectual wizard putting up 24 points at home to VT, losing to a horrific GT team at home to likely seal missing the tournament and losing to one of the worst Wake Forest teams ever :wtf:

I know Chris Jans has a history... But the dude can coach and his players would run through a brick wall for him.

Watch them play Auburn today.

Hypothetical Wake Forest head coaching candidates on display in the NCAA Tourney:

THURSDAY:
12:30pm - Chris Jans (New Mexico St)
1pm - John Becker (Vermont)
3:30pm - Wojo (Marquette)
8:40pm - Mike Young (Wofford)

FRIDAY:
12:30pm - John Brannen (Northern Kentucky)
1pm - Russell Turner (UC-Irvine)
3pm - Nate Oats (Buffalo)
5:50pm - Craig Smith (Utah St)
8:40pm - Mike Rhoades (VCU)
8:50pm - Steve Prohm (Iowa St)

NOTE - I WAS EXTREMELY LIBERAL IN ASSEMBLING THIS LIST... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY OPINION ON WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE REALLY A CANDIDATE

Rather than reading all this shit, I wish I was in Vegas, had made my bets and popping off the first beer before 7am.

This thread was waaaaaay more fun when we thought Manning was getting fired.

Hey look at me, I'm on a message board stating vague racist stereotypes about someone I don't like, with absolutely no real evidence that my claims are grounded in anything real. Don't worry though, I like those other black person so I definitely am not acting like a racist.

Stupid has no race. DM aid unsmart. It is amazing how someone can be in the game for so long and I would’ve done a better job in game coaching from my couch. Use of time outs, subs, etc. he sucks.

Back