• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post an Awesome Possession from Your Childhood

blog-29Mar09-Mattel_Electronics_Football-1.jpg

3383136581_569d9ee75d.jpg

Actually played again like a year or two ago. Went down to San Diego to play in a pro event with some buddies from Vegas about a year ago, didn't know what I was doing but it was fun as shit.

I actually only had a Gameboy, I did always play WakeTheUniverse's Game Gear on car trips tho.

On Gameboy, I played Sports Jeopardy (LOL), Pokemon, and all of the Super Mario Brothers. Never upgraded to GameBoy Color, so I missed out on Spyro, which was my jam on PlayStation.

The rest of my Game Gear collection:

Fred Couples Golf
Bust-A-Move

and how could I have forgotten NFL QUARTERBACK CLUB '95???

I think that might've been it, 8 games total. And then fast forward to senior year of college and I probably accumilated 8 games with a years span

Pokemon was awesome. At a friend's graduation party on Saturday his little cousin had Pokemon and we started talking about it and our group had a MASSIVE reminiscing session

Pokemon was awesome. At a friend's graduation party on Saturday his little cousin had Pokemon and we started talking about it and our group had a MASSIVE reminiscing session

The only real bummerz were the caves. Not worth fumbling around in the dark forever to just get more Zubats and Digletts.

Mortal Kombat for Sega Genesis was the first game I bought with my own money. $60 at Babbages in the Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville.

The only real bummerz were the caves. Not worth fumbling around in the dark forever to just get more Zubats and Digletts.

the caves were definitely the sux. But I went through a period where Onix was a go-to

Lol hated fighting Onix. STOP HARDENING, NOOB, and let me rock you already.

My friend got that, I was soooooo jealous. The Big Ball Factory I got the next year just wasn't the same.

I built the Big Ball Factory in college twice...once during winter break when bored, then a couple years later my mom wanted me to make it and split it up for her students to build in school.

My friend got that, I was soooooo jealous. The Big Ball Factory I got the next year just wasn't the same.

I built the Big Ball Factory in college twice...once during winter break when bored, then a couple years later my mom wanted me to make it and split it up for her students to build in school.

Got it for my birthday one year, and built it within 24 hours. My fingers were completely raw.

Back