• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

post game comments?

We need a Rodney Rogers.

I remember the first time I saw him in a WFU uniform - first game his freshman year and thinking "That's a grown ass man".

This. And has the opposition saying exactly the same thing...there isn't anybody on our squad that gives this impression

Ty has been fantastic on defense this season, no question he is a game changer. What is killing us is the fact that no matter how open he is, he is never ready for the ball when he gets it. I would love to know the number of times he has had the ball laid off to him by one of our guys with no one near him, only to have his shot blocked by a recovering defender. I would guess the number to be well into the 20's. So frustrating...he's feared on the defensive end and completely disregarded on the offensive end. Guys know they have time to get to his shot, so they don't bother guarding him down low...

Its impressive how he manages to play offense with no finesse, no strength, and no speed. His lay-up attempt yesterday missed worse than Travis's 3 point shots.

Back