• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post [Redacted] Student Section Shirts

We stole the idea from either Wisconsin or Marquette, didn't we?

I feel like bball marketing hasn't had a good idea in a decade. Seriously a decade at this point.

We stole the idea from either Wisconsin or Marquette, didn't we?

I feel like bball marketing hasn't had a good idea in a decade. Seriously a decade at this point.

Now wait just a second there, Fanman was in this decade.

If Bz gets and extension they should certainly be black.

Charlie.png

I think a bright yellow polo with a black zig zag stripe around it like the one Charlie Brown always wears would be best.

It even looks like a big W on it in that picture.

Last edited:
Oh. My. Gosh. The Charlie Brown shirts have to happen. No better metaphor for the Wake fan experience.

polos for a student section shirt? do you guys hear yourselves? wake forest or not, that's a terrible idea. terrible.

I'm more concerned with a new intro song and video. That crap doesn't pump anyone up.

Black shirts. TD Nation needs to die.

polos for a student section shirt? do you guys hear yourselves? wake forest or not, that's a terrible idea. terrible.

wake fans should embrace our inner douche, not fight it

THANK YOU!! Wtf was wrong with welcome to the jungle that shit was hype

Nothing was wrong with it, but there is a point where something like that becomes ridiculous if you don't have the team to back it up. It worked for Skip/Dino because other teams hated playing at the Joel.

I agree that it is time to change from the tie-dyes. The band are the only ones wearing them anymore anyway. They were great, but I feel like that was Skip's thing. Now that we are fully removed from those days, the new coach should get a new look. I'll probably wear my tie-dye one last time for my first game back to the Joel, though.

I love the polo idea. Make it as preppy as possible. Embrace it. Make a caricature of it.

Wait to see who the new coach is, you may want some slogan like "White's Whiteys"

Regardless of the coach, I think the students should all wear barn yard animal costumes. Pigs and horses and geese and shit are way cool and way intimidating. Then the opening song should also be Pink Floyd's "pigs on the wing."

Back