• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the first word(s) that pop(s) into your head...

Kanye West

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.mensbasketballhoopscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jeff-[Redacted]-wake-forest.jpg

Damn this is exactly what we need on here, another thread talking about the same topic started by the same shitty poster with the same picture which has been posted 100+ times already.

Good work, would read again.

Romney

The picture was large and loaded from the top down on my computer so the first thing I saw was the hair

Damn this is exactly what we need on here, another thread talking about the same topic started by the same shitty poster with the same picture which has been posted 100+ times already.

Good work, would read again.

well, you could always post a link to your podcast..snicker...I mean I am sure ones of people listen to that...snicker

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

After his most successful podcast ever, numbers (#s) gathers with his entire listening audience to celebrate:

Pity. I actually feel sorry for someone that looks like that and has the awkward, strang persona to match the looks. Poor guy just doesn't have a chance.

Back