• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the first word(s) that pop(s) into your head...

First thought?

tumblr_ms3kubjdtJ1refr1ho1_500.gif

I wonder which child respects their father less? Courtney [Redacted] or Lil Johnny #Spinclass.

Only a month and a half since this last gem was posted:

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...zz-suck-about-as-bad-as-a-head-coach-can-suck

I think the real question is, did Moonz ever watch Wake sports or has he always just been around to talk about other shit? I don't ever recall him making a meaningful contribution to any sports discussion other than talking about the Giants. He's certainly never offered a meaningful opinion about Wake sports that has actual merit.

To be fair, who wants to spend too much time talking about wake sports these days? There are only so many ways to say we suck.

this animosity is why deachops organized a devastating strike and then left the boards. you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Back