• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

250px-ManBearPig.JPG

"glass bottle Cheerwine is what God and Jesus drink when they look at the world and cry" -this just made a little bit of my glass bottle cheerwine come out of my nose.

there's a restaurant here, Pine State Biscuits, that two NC guys started. They serve legit biscuits, sweet tea, fried chicken, and GB CHEERWINE (among other things, but lets be honest- those are the things that matter).

there's a restaurant here, Pine State Biscuits, that two NC guys started. They serve legit biscuits, sweet tea, fried chicken, and GB CHEERWINE (among other things, but lets be honest- those are the things that matter).
I just saw them on one of the food shows I randomly turned on, probably Diners Dive-Ins and Dives

Thread: Anonymous Rep Now Public!

s you usual you an illiterate fucking idiot- his psot called me a Nazi and wished i was dead-i've given up hope you'd ever grow up
-RJKarl

No idea what a psot is or how someone who can't put a sentence together can call someone else illiterate...lol

There is apparently another similar restaurant in SE PDX called Screen Door that is supposed to have some of the best fried chicken around.

"so I should take hateful unfair and personal attacks and not say anything- that's not right-maybe rather callnig me out, you should call them out- NAH it's OK for them to do this to me. It's all my fault they are asssholes."

funny solely for its typos, and that it was sent by someone who has called me "illiterate" several times

"IF you think i'm going to let you insult me pulbicly &privately without responding . youuare mistaken"

"so I should take hateful unfair and personal attacks and not say anything- that's not right-maybe rather callnig me out, you should call them out- NAH it's OK for them to do this to me. It's all my fault they are asssholes."

OUT THIS RACIST PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!

jesus christ, i just focused on your avatar

easily one of the 10 greatest beers in the world

LOVE IT!

First discovered it from City Beverage in Winston....back then it was $12.50 for a 4-pack (6-7 years ago?)...it has continuously gone up in price and I think the last time I was there it was ~$18.50 for a 4-pack.

LOVE IT!

First discovered it from City Beverage in Winston....back then it was $12.50 for a 4-pack (6-7 years ago?)...it has continuously gone up in price and I think the last time I was there it was ~$18.50 for a 4-pack.

$16 in the ATL

lulz

speaking of cheese, finish eating that block of gov't cheese in your firdge you fat fuk

Back