• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"neg rep because I took a girl out on a date a month back who worked at a bar called Tripel and she wasn't interested in sexytime and your avatar reminded of that. Oh and #teamrj"

that's got to be a palma rep.

You're LA based, right? Where do you live? You know the bar?

Hottest chick I'd been out with in like 10 years too. "I talked about myself too much" well then don't ask me about Vegas because then I won't shuttup for like an hour. Jeesh.

Last edited:
Serious question though, am I missing caturday's fine work? I've just noticed her, and checked out her recent stuff, and she just seems like a dolt (and possibly handicapped but that might be an in-joke I don't know about).

Seriously, if caturday is legit, someone link me to her masterpiece.

Pedocat went into the red for defending Joepa and Sandusky and threatening to withhold money from Wake if negrepped.....pretty impressive thread.

You're LA based, right? Where do you live? You know the bar?

Hottest chick I'd been out with in like 10 years too. "I talked about myself too much" well then don't ask me about Vegas because then I won't shuttup for like an hour. Jeesh.

Chain smoking Chinese grandmas have better Vegas stories than you.

Ummm... if TAB got a ban for "heeb" then surely this random rep from our resident psycho deserves a ban, right?

"
Thread: Totally Unofficial...
Norwich is rather niggardly with regard to the negroid race. Chances are he'd have to have field glasses to even find a black person in the crowd there.."

04-28-2012 10:45 PM
KanhojiAngre

Not sure why I put in in this thread tho. It isn't funny... It's just sad and confirms that he is a racist cunt.

"Respectfully, fuck you."

I like pos repping with something like "I hate you, I hope you die" or FUCK YOU posrep

Or negrepping with a positive message. That's fun too.

"team Rj"

REP WARS are serious business

Ha. Seems we have a mutual friend.

Here's my current favorite:

I think this makes us even. I only negrep after being negrepped. It's such a silly thing, anyway. - bkf

It's the RJ disease. It's such a silly thing that he doesn't care about it, but he's worried enough that he has to hunt down a random post to negrep and get even. :umkc:

Last edited:
Ha. Seems we have a mutual friend.

Here's my current favorite:

It's the RJ disease. It's such a silly thing that he doesn't care about it, but he's worried enough that he has to hunt down a random post to negrep and get even. :umkc:

Hey, look.

Just to keep it even. I only negrep after being negrepped. It's such a silly process, anyway. Have a nice day. - bkf

As for a few of the better ones I've received, I got a big kick out of some of these.

Got a negrep "Dropping shameless F-bombs..... How dare you"

It was in response to me saying "Fuck the heels"

Someone is on the wrong board.

From the Could You Permanently Live Abroad thread:

sucking on your own tits gets old

Back