• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Toogs again.

Neg repped my first person today since the new system, DEACisGO. Got a retaliatory neg rep about an hour later stating "Here is some negrep bc i like it like that."

Guess that's to be expected.

Neg repped my first person today since the new system, DEACisGO. Got a retaliatory neg rep about an hour later stating "Here is some negrep bc i like it like that."

GOT YOU GOOD

Also, the negrep was more because I had no idea why you negrepped me.

Of course it is. 2 neg reps for me post anon-rep, resulting in retaliatory neg reps. Then i neg-rep them again just to get the point across cuz that's how i roll

That's it, the system dropped the hammer on me and I can't rep anymore for the next day I guess. I don't know what got into me!

I'm working on a rep ponzi scheme where I take in rep, and use that rep to pay out rep. In the event my rep is called, I'm screwed and will likely go to jail. In the meantime, let the good times roll!

Local-Idiot-R_jpg_600x1000_q85.jpg

POS FUCKING REP

Back