• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

SOMGUY just negrepped me after I sent him a random negrep with a nonsensical sentence attached:

"you are a sad, sad little bitch"

SOMEGUY definitely is.

Jamesda just proved he is too.

I cannot even leave rep dumb ass. That just proves you have some sort of personal vendetta out for me.

I cannot even leave rep dumb ass. That just proves you have some sort of personal vendetta out for me.

You deny that you left me this rep at 240 pm today?

Thread: Guy Fieri's stolen...

I feel sad for you that you have nothing better to do than to be obsessed with me. You're the lowest form of life.

05-04-2012 02:40 PM
jamesda3

Oh that wasn't retaliatory and it was a grey block as well was it not? Because I cannot leave pos or neg rep.

LOL it was absolutely retaliatory, you sent it 12 hours after commenting on the same post. WHO CARES ABOUT THE POINTS. The fact is, you sent negrep. I don't care if your negrep gives me -10, -1000, + eleventy billion and a sweet sweet bj. toolbox.

I am just man enough to be straight up you go back and find post that are not relevant just to negrep me when you feel the need, but it doesn't matter after this post you are officially on the ignore list. So you can constantly be a troll and talk about me and my kids to everyone else here. Ignoring the troll you are.

Last edited:
Talking about your parenting is not the same as talking about your kids. Take all the energy you spend arguing with me about this and put it into training your kids and maybe, just maybe, they won't end up on welfare.

I am just man enough to be straight up you go back and find post that are not relevant just to negrep me when you fell the need, but it doesn't matter after this post you are officially on the ignore list. So you can constantly be a troll and talk about me and my kids to everyone else here. Ignoring the troll you are.

Oh and lol at "fell the need." I'm felling the fuck out that bama, nahmean?

I'm not worried about him. You say something stooge? I can't read it for the ignore feature.

I'm not worried about him. You say something stooge? I can't read it for the ignore feature.

Trash talking, on the internet, to someone who you can't even read the response from.

This is hysterical.

bout as funny as a retaliatory negrep lol.

05-04-2012 11:26 PM
WT901
Thread: Post the funny rep you...

You're just on a roll. Grey boxes make me chuckle.

but you can keep sending it WT I don't care about rep.

"Like I give a fuck, Paul. You're a bipolar douchebag sometimes. It gets old."

How the fuck am I bipolar? I'm a cunt all the time. Somebody seems to be projecting.

SOMGUY just negrepped me after I sent him a random negrep with a nonsensical sentence attached:

"you are a sad, sad little bitch"

Avenged.

In related news, James sent me both a Visitor's Message and a PM about my rep to him. lol.

I don't think sodaguy understands he can leave rep, it just may not count (but for now it does seem to count)

Back