• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Potential Chants/signage

I'm Buzz Out till I die!
I'm Buzz Out till I die!
I know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm Buzz Out till I die!

We hate Buzdelik more than you
Doo Dahh
Doo Dahh
Ohhhhh da do da dayyyyy
Oh da do da day
Oh da do da day
Ohhhhh da do da dayyyyy

Thinking for the UNCG game on Saturday, gonna make a sign that says "Ron Wellman is in fantasy land."

Why not support the team during the season and make noise when they're done? This is disrespectful to the guys who bust their asses for you every day.

Says the guy who started antagonizing threads the entire football season about how our coach was paid too much and we're all being lemmings for supporting him? Why don't you sit the next few plays out bucko and leave this to the big kids.

Says the guy who started antagonizing threads the entire football season about how our coach was paid too much and we're all being lemmings for supporting him? Why don't you sit the next few plays out bucko and leave this to the big kids.

Lol

sd3 knows how to do chants. The rest of these suggestions have been fucking awful.

sd3 -- you down for Feb 9th?

FSU. It is a Saturday and our next home game on national TV. Non-stop chants.

I'll shoot you and email in the morning about it.

FSU. It is a Saturday and our next home game on national TV. Non-stop chants.

I'll shoot you and email in the morning about it.

Ill recruit an outlaw or two. Probably know nothing about WF, but everyone loves to rage on national television.

Why not just chant Skiiiiipppp Prosssserrr for 40 minutes straight? That will get you national attention. Won't come off as too mean spirited, will be a bit of a tribute, and be a slap in the face to Bzzz all at once. Take out a newspaper article announcing Skip Prosser day at the Joel and get 14,000 seats in the stands for the chant.

Last edited:
Jeeeeeefrey... jeeeeeefrey...

Just like back with Gary at UMD. It will drive him insane. He will go ballistic and have to be fired.

I like:

Bzzz out! (Half note)

Oh heavens yes! (Quarter notes)

Either as a call and reply or just a chant.

I like "Oh heavens yes!" as a chant for when we are inevitably down big late in games.

If it is FSU, then do the Tomahawk Chop all game with "Bzz must gooooo, Bzz must gooo."

And this one:

Doo Dahh
Doo Dahh
Ohhhhh da do da dayyyyy
Oh da do da day
Oh da do da day
Ohhhhh da do da dayyyyy

Should be:

[Redacted] fucked us up the ass
doo-dah, doo-dah
Wellman fucked us up the ass
No vaseline
No vaseline, No vaseline
Bzz and Wellman up the ass
No vaseline

Go Deacs. Beat UNC-G would be most appropriate since we are trying to beat the Spartans.

Back