• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Potential Chants/signage

Latest KenPom Rankings

1. Ron Wellman's Ego

3. Duke
28. N.C. State
32. UNC
66. Davidson
95. Charlotte
124. ECU
139. Gardner Webb
142. UNC-Asheville
173. Elon

203. Wake Forest

348. Jeff [Redacted]'s Coaching Ability

Jesus. So many bad ideas for chants.

Get out of the:

something something *clapclap clapclapclap* frame of mind already.

Ugh. Americans suck at this shit so hard.

I'm Buzz Out till I die!
I'm Buzz Out till I die!
I know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm Buzz Out till I die!

This should be the go to chant. Slow it down a tad compared to the video (for clarity), just wanted to get the tune out there. It doesn't speak to Bz directly, nor threaten him, just describes your individual feelings, so I don't see how they could remove a fan chanting it.

Situational chant: when ever road team has the ball, the home crowd makes a buzzing sound. Everytime they pass, shout "OUT!"

Latest KenPom Rankings

1. Ron Wellman's Ego

3. Duke
28. N.C. State
32. UNC
66. Davidson
95. Charlotte
124. ECU
139. Gardner Webb
142. UNC-Asheville
173. Elon

203. Wake Forest

348. Jeff [Redacted]'s Coaching Ability

I agree with the top rank. What do the coaches for Davidson, at 66 through Elon at 173 get paid vs. what [Redacted] get paid? And what does their coaching staff get paid vs our coaching staff? I am just glad we don't play GW, Elon or UNC A, much less Davidson or Charlotte. Charlotte beat us in Charlotte in Gaudio's first year, they were a tough, big team.

This should be the go to chant. Slow it down a tad compared to the video (for clarity), just wanted to get the tune out there. It doesn't speak to Bz directly, nor threaten him, just describes your individual feelings, so I don't see how they could remove a fan chanting it.

Make sure you wear your Wake scarves!!!11

How bout just "Buzz-Out, Wellman-Out," clap-clap-clap-clap-clap

Or how about the old one we used to do in Freakin' Deacons where one guy yells "W!" and the rest respond "FU!" Only now instead of directing it at the opposing coach, direct it at Bzdick.

Back