• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict Next Basketball Win

Wake's Next Basketball Win

• @ Duke

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • @ NC State

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Florida State

Votes: 31 21.2%
  • @ Maryland

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • @ UNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clemson

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Boston College

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • Duke

• @ Miami

• Wake Loses Out

Votes: 15 10.3%

• Total voters
Well we have a least a 7 game losing streak on the way.
FucK I hate basketball season and that blows my mind. :wtftard:

FSU's length will kill us. We could very well lose our next 5 games.

We might beat Clemson and BC. But that's the only two possibilities I see for the rest of the season.

FSU's length will kill us. We could very well lose our next 5 games.

look dude i like you and appreciate your enthusiasm but the last time you called for a big losing streak you almost ruined the whole operation

Call me completely crazy, but I think we may have a slight chance against State. They are not very good at home and just not very good period. But yeah, probably a 7 game losing streak in the works. Sorry, Brews!

Call me completely crazy, but I think we may have a slight chance against State. They are not very good at home and just not very good period. But yeah, probably a 7 game losing streak in the works. Sorry, Brews!

we will now go 3-4 thanks a lot

Aside from the 2 games with Dick, and prolly the 1 at UNC with them playing better these days, the rest of the games are winnable. That said, I only think we win 3 more.

Hopefully no more wins until next fall. It is to the point where us losing puts me in a great mood. Thanks, Wellman.

----------
Tapatalk.

Back