• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict Next Basketball Win

Wake's Next Basketball Win

• @ Duke

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • @ NC State

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Florida State

Votes: 31 21.2%
  • @ Maryland

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • @ UNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clemson

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Boston College

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • Duke

• @ Miami

• Wake Loses Out

Votes: 15 10.3%

• Total voters
I'll join with those saying a win @State is possible, assuming CMM is full speed. Otherwise, we won't have an answer for Tyler Lewis.

wait, nevermind. I said that looking at the fact that we beat them once and Carolina, who we also beat, was crushing them today. But I forgot with us it's not an "all other things being equal" kinda thing these days. It's a road game. We will lose.

They had the same length last year and we killed them.

They killed us once too. Leonard Hamilton is a vastly better coach than [Redacted]. Last year, FSU's D was #190 in the country per Kenpom, this year it's #15. The situation down there was about as similar to Wake's as possible (I mean like eerily), and they went 0.500 in conference and to the NIT. We did not. Of course, I say all that while they are on a bit of a bad streak (and actually have a worse record than us, but a quick comparison of their season versus ours let's you know they are a vastly better team, blowout win over VCU, win over UMass, 2 point OT loss to Michigan, 1 point loss at Florda).

Back