• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict the rest of the season

I'll play...

at Maryland L
at Virginia W
Clemson L
Boston College W
NC State L
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt W

How long is Camp out- 2-4 weeks? I predict a sub 6 win season.

i think we win 2 more games unless something drastic happens on one side of the ball.
We aren't beating Clemson or ND, but every other game is "winnable". I think we win 2 out of the 5 winnable games.
Certainly our recievers won't drop as many passes as they did against Duke will they?.....(actually I don't want an answer to that)

We'll be lucky to win two more games.

Could be. This weekend will tell a lot. If our guys circle the wagons and go up to College Park and play well and get a win we could still have a decent year. If we go up there and lay an egg, winning one more game may be tough.

at Maryland W
at Virginia W
Clemson L
Boston College W
NC State W
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt W

The reason I say this is that I think the Campy loss was huge for us on Saturday but won't affect the team as much going forward. The gameplan will now work around that and hopefully Whitlock gets healthier as the season progresses. I have to believe that Wake can play w/ every team left on the schedule outside of Clem/ND and if they play well should win all of those games. Vandy, State, BC, UVghey and MD aren't exactly world beaters.

at Maryland W
at Virginia W
Clemson L
Boston College W
NC State W
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt W

I would love for you to be right. Not only would that be a really good season, OldGoldandGrobe said if we win 3 more games, he/she/it is gone from the boards....:dancindeac:

at Maryland W
at Virginia W
Clemson L
Boston College W
NC State W
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt W

The reason I say this is that I think the Campy loss was huge for us on Saturday but won't affect the team as much going forward. The gameplan will now work around that and hopefully Whitlock gets healthier as the season progresses. I have to believe that Wake can play w/ every team left on the schedule outside of Clem/ND and if they play well should win all of those games. Vandy, State, BC, UVghey and MD aren't exactly world beaters.

This is a fucking joke, right? We barely had a game plan that worked with Camp. Vandy beat the dog shit out of us last year, and I just don't see us being much better this year. Maryland is a tough place for us to play, State should probably beat us. I mean realistically we may have a shot against UM, UVA and BC, but for those of you who missed it, we got beat by Duke, and they are not exactly world beaters, either.

WF will be a dog in every game the rest of the way with the possible exception of BC (the line on that game will depend on which team is playing worse at the time). Would not be shocked to see beat any of its remaining opponents other than ND. With that said, best guess is that WF wins two more to finish 5-7. If Camp was healthy, would guess 6-6 or 7-5. Really hard to win in football with limited depth and talent on the OL/DL. Takeaway the best/only play maker on offense, and you have a team that loses a lot of games.

Last edited:
This is a fucking joke, right? We barely had a game plan that worked with Camp. Vandy beat the dog shit out of us last year, and I just don't see us being much better this year. Maryland is a tough place for us to play, State should probably beat us. I mean realistically we may have a shot against UM, UVA and BC, but for those of you who missed it, we got beat by Duke, and they are not exactly world beaters, either.

Carolina beat the shit out of us last year too. People here respect Vandy too much for their one win in a game that mattered a lot to them and 0 to us.

^If getting the shit kicked out of you all over the field matters zero then I really don't know what to say.

I really feel like we should beat Maryland and Virginia, and maybe State too, but I just can't fathom us winning a road game at this point.

I'll say we beat BC and another surprise win somewhere and finish 5-7.

I predict this troll keeps doing what he is doing and lots of posters keep falling for it.

I will laugh because it is so obvious and yet some clowns can't resist responding to him in an angry manner.

That's my prediction.

Back