• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict the rest of the season

Did anyone see how well BC moved the ball on Clemson ? Does anyone really believe we'll do likewise ?

If played this Saturday it would likely be BC 38 Wake 20.

One down.

at Maryland L
at Virginia L
Clemson L
Boston College L
NC State L
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt L

at Virginia W
Clemson L
Boston College W
NC State Not sure yet...would love a W, but too soon to tell...
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt W

LOL.

We've got one decent chance left for a win, BC.

Four wins is more than satisfactory as far as the AD is concerned.

Probably beat BC by 3 (not because of a late FG though).

Maybe Vandy will have given up at that point based on their record so far.

Va is a game we can win. Hopefully half the team won't get suspended between now and next Saturday.

at Virginia W
Clemson L
Boston College W
NC State Not sure yet...would love a W, but too soon to tell...
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt W

Brother - put down the Kool-Aid. We'll be lucky to take 1 more - remember that FSU team that wiped the floor with us - yeah NCSU just took them down. Transitive property aside - we suck...

We no longer have an offensive line (assuming pre-injuries we had the building blocks for one). We have one serviceable receiver. I think we hopefully win two more games. 5-7 is an optimistic expectation. I was hoping for the 7-5 flipside... but no longer.

One down.

at Maryland L
at Virginia L
Clemson L
Boston College L
NC State L
Notre Dame L
Vanderbilt L

If we lose out, I will post a video of myself eating a hat with a WF logo on it.

I'm not sure I would post that.... The UVa game is HUGE for us now. And for them, too. Two teams really struggling and one will have a chance to turn it around, while the other's season will be essentially over. I wish it were at home. I think both teams will bring it and are about equal. We absolutely need this one, and hope we play like it.

Back