• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict the score tonight....

PhonsoINT

Reaction score
I think the Deacs will give a spirited effort tonight and be in it in crunch time...call me crazy....

Wake-67
Duke-64

Harris hits a three as time expires!!

In my fantasy world, we win on a last second shot, Bzz steps down after the game stating he's changed the "culture here" and "done what he was hired to do."

Fantasy score: 71 Wake Duke 70.

Reality, I expect we'll be down around 10-12 at halftime. Duke leads will surge to around 30-31 points in the 2nd half before drop to around 23.

Duke 87 Wake 64

Wake- 78
Duke- 76

Bzzzz and Wellman meet at midcourt after the buzzer in an embrace that rivals the sexually charged club scene in Basic Instinct.

wake 72
puke 70

let's go deacs!

81-59 Duke, 35-27 at the half. We play along with Duke in the first half, and Duke isn't hitting their threes, but Rivers and and the Plumlees are getting to the free throw line. Duke comes out in the 2nd half and goes on a 15-4 run and never looks back

The true prediction is just a simple True/False question.

Wake Forest WILL score before the 1st TV timeout in the 2nd half. True or false?

Back