• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict the score tonight....

Ultimate trap game for Duke with 1st place and UNC coming up this weekend.
Wake 74
Duke 68

Lets see who the coaches are, Wake coming off a 30 point win and Duke pulling out a close on at home. Would seem to be a trap game, but I just dont see it.

Wake 58
Duke 85

I see this as a trap game for us... coming off the BC blowout and looking ahead to GT... Duke catches us off guard
Duke 84, Wake 70

No way we score more than 55 or so. If duke is "on" from 3, then 85-54, If they sleepwalk through the game, then 70-55.

Much as it pains me to say it, as my hatred for Dook exceeds even my hatred for [Redacted], my guess would be something along the lines of:

Them: 92
Us: 53

The only way we keep it close is if the Plumlee sisters and co. are looking ahead to UNC. They have shown a tendency to play down to the competition on occasion. Not always, obviously, but a few times this year. Which, it also pains me to say, seems unusual for a K-coached team. In other years, sometimes they have an off night, but they play hard on a consistent basis. That hasn't always been the case this year. If they come out flat we could keep it within 15 or so. I'm guessing that won't be the case, though.

Vegas says just 13. What do they know that we don't? Or vice versa in this case.

I've got to think Duke by 16-20 unless Ty Walker puts 4 years of promise into one stat line on senior night. 30 pts, 24 boards, 9 blocks. So yeah Duke covers, but we put up a fight in the first half.

Vegas says just 13. What do they know that we don't? Or vice versa in this case.

I've got to think Duke by 16-20 unless Ty Walker puts 4 years of promise into one stat line on senior night. 30 pts, 24 boards, 9 blocks. So yeah Duke covers, but we put up a fight in the first half.

DO IT, Walker.

Nikita starts the game with two fouls before the tip, but shows us why he takes all those 3's hitting 5 of 6 for the game.

dook wins at the buzzer 71-70 on a controversial goal tending call where Ty Walker clearly had the ball on the way up. ESPN replays the call over and over but insists it was a judgement call while the rest of the world clearly can see it was a clean block.

We enter the second half down 30-48. 2 minutes into the second half Bz is ejected for, once again, cursing at a fan behind him, wearing a Presby shirt and making fun of his incessant clapping (DV7 perhaps?).Score now is 36-58. Chill takes over the coaching for the rest of the half and lights a fire into the players. We go on a 28-5 run and CJ hits a running 3 at the buzzer to win the game. 64-63
Wake now enters the Childress era.....

*meanwhile back on planet earth we lose the game by 28 points and witness another dismal display of basketball and face palming*

Back