• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preemptive Wake/Kansas TV thread

I recommend doing it in Incognito/Private mode to prevent saving cookies and make sure your anti virus is on and up to date. And DO NOT download their HD viewer. It doesn't improve the stream quality and is reported to be Spyware.

The truth. I learned the hard way.

This flow chart either explains nuclear fusion for dummies or, shows that if the Deacs don't beat KU (thats a funny sentence), then TWC Deac fans in the triad will not be able to see Wake play on tv for the entire tourney. 8 games all un -televised so far.

FYI I'm a mac user and have too much trouble with first row. But I do use vipboxboxonline.eu for a lot TX Rangers and Wake games and have had no problems. You do need to know how to master the pop up game though.

Well, actually the next three games are televised, you just have TWC that doesn't carry the channel. The 1st 5 games were not televised anywhere.

Well, actually the next three games are televised, you just have TWC that doesn't carry the channel. The 1st 5 games were not televised anywhere.

Yes. They were. All five games were on ESPN3. Make all the Internet jokes but they were televised and accessible all over the world.

I don't understand why NBCSN doesn't carry the entire tournament. It's not like they anything better to cover during those afternoon time slots.

Exactly. My in-laws don't drink. Sober T-day, round 5 for me.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

MOTHER OF GOD

I have heard strange tales of people such as this.

It seems like the most likely scenario is 1-2. jason and deacfan01 will rejoice.

I don't understand why NBCSN doesn't carry the entire tournament. It's not like they anything better to cover during those afternoon time slots.

Because ASX bought the rights to the tournament. This is like saying you don't understand why Fox doesn't air Monday Night Football because you don't get ESPN.

Yes. They were. All five games were on ESPN3. Make all the Internet jokes but they were televised and accessible all over the world.

No, ESPN3 = Internet. ESPN ect = TV. All games were broadcast, none were on TV.

Saying these games aren't televised is like saying an ebook isn't a book.

Saying these games aren't televised is like saying an ebook isn't a book.

Uh, sure. Potential recruits are scanning ESPN3 for games to watch. ESPN3 is for hardcore fans and does nothing for the program. Games that can be watched on a TV reach a broader audience and easily accessible. Keep deluding yourself that its the same.

ESPN3 is not televised. ESPN3 is an internet channel.

Well, I've obviously started a fight with the idiot brigade. Okay. The moving pictures shown around the world were/are not televised.

So, no one was able to see these games because they were on the Internet. I had no idea.

But, I'm telling you guys. One day, the Internet will catch on in households. It really will. And, what's going to BLOW YOUR MIND .... is that you will eventually be able to "put these things" on your TV.

Well, I've obviously started a fight with the idiot brigade. Okay. The moving pictures shown around the world were/are not televised.

So, no one was able to see these games because they were on the Internet. I had no idea.

But, I'm telling you guys. One day, the Internet will catch on in households. It really will. And, what's going to BLOW YOUR MIND .... is that you will eventually be able to "put these things" on your TV.

I can watch most of Loyola's games on the internet, that does not mean Loyola has televised games.

The word televised has a root word "television" which is an actual device that is in people's homes. It is not the internet.

Back