• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preemptive Wake/Kansas TV thread

Moto looks like he brought his 1-12 game today.

Well, this is definitely a Bzddelik team. The offensive boards are being described as a buffet for Kansas's bigs, we are missing bunnies in the lane, and we are creating open air balls for Moto. Yeesh, when will this end.

On the plus, Codi looks like he will be a very solid guard for us moving forward and a suitable replacement for CJ when we are on our way to being good again.

"No rebounds no championships". You'd have thought buzz would have learned that from Riley.

Part of it it is bad fundamentals but it's also bad sets

Moto not looking great, and the trap hurting us. Still, out offensive sets are getting shooters open. Moto had been open several times, but maybe that's because they know he can't shoot

Devin's defense had been great against Ellis and Wiggins though.

Just as I feared, Wake Forest is playing like a really bad basketball team. Or maybe Wake a Forest just is a really bad basketball team? Sad.

Rountree really watched the shit out of that White offensive rebound and And-1 putback there.

It's because he can't shoot. They don't respect it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well, this is definitely a Bzddelik team. The offensive boards are being described as a buffet for Kansas's bigs, we are missing bunnies in the lane, and we are creating open air balls for Moto. Yeesh, when will this end.

On the plus, Codi looks like he will be a very solid guard for us moving forward and a suitable replacement for CJ when we are on our way to being good again.

I get your first point about the lack of rebounding being a [Redacted] trademark but the other problems can't legitimately be put on Bzzz.

Moto not looking great, and the trap hurting us. Still, out offensive sets are getting shooters open. Moto had been open several times, but maybe that's because they know he can't shoot

That's shit offense, then. It's what Buzz does. He gets looks for guys who can't shoot. That's probably by design if you were to ask Bill Self.

We look like a team that's played 5 garbage teams (each of whom played A LOT of zone defense against us) and that's now facing a legitimate, man-to-man defense for the first time.

I get your first point about the lack of rebounding being a [Redacted] trademark but the other problems can't legitimately be put on Bzzz.

Are you serious? Or, have you just forgotten that 2/3 of a coach's job is to get their scorers into an optimal position to score (aka not Moto threes) and to develop talent (aka Travis should know to use the glass after three years of Buzz and four years of college).

And I dig Cav.

Are you serious? Or, have you just forgotten that 2/3 of a coach's job is to get their scorers into an optimal position to score (aka not Moto threes) and to develop talent (aka Travis should know to use the glass after three years of Buzz and four years of college).

And I dig Cav.

Back