• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidents and Golf

p.php

Decent finish.

I feel like a 1940's radio announcer with a high pitched fast talking voice should provide commentary with all those high waistbands. But no hats....they need hats and cigarettes.

Yes, he's playing an insane amount of golf, costing the taxpayers an insane amount of money, despite having the chutzpah to criticize Obama for golfing.

But you know what may be worse - that's he's flying to Florida every weekend while his wife and kid are in NYC.

Whatta family man from the party of family values.

Obama says hi.

Yes, he's playing an insane amount of golf, costing the taxpayers an insane amount of money, despite having the chutzpah to criticize Obama for golfing.

But you know what may be worse - that's he's flying to Florida every weekend while his wife and kid are in NYC.

Whatta family man from the party of family values.

Obama says hi.

during his first 80 days in office Trump has played 17 rounds of golf. During the same first 80 days time frame neither Obama or Bush played while Clinton played 3.

Speaking of Melania, how much is costing US taxpayers to pay for her to stay in NYC?

during his first 80 days in office Trump has played 17 rounds of golf. During the same first 80 days time frame neither Obama or Bush played while Clinton played 3.

Speaking of Melania, how much is costing US taxpayers to pay for her to stay in NYC?

About $60M extra per year, not including when donnie goes to NYC.

Trump can play as much golf as he wants as far as I'm concerned. If voters don't give a shit about it - then why should he?

The amount taxpayers are spending on him and his family is concerning. And the amount that's being paid to his businesses is also concerning. It's almost like he's financially incentivized to leave Melania in Trump tower and to spend a shitload of time in Florida - the secret service and DoD have to pay him fucking rent as far as I can tell.

Americans don't care about this until told that they need to care about this by asswipes like Hannity.

I just meant a blowhard that has his minions mindlessly following him.

I thought Obama caught more crap for parties and having celebs like Stevie Wonder over to play. Always thought that was free to taxpayers so never got why it was a big issue.

He is a terrible basketball player. Holds the ball in his off hand, then spins it over to his left. That spin throws everything off.

Back