• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

press conferen

I want the white helmets to die. Really.

I prefer the old glossy back with gold WF...it was slick...but if the players like matte finish fine...but those white helmets looked LOL awful last game. They looked oversized and out of place.

Sheesh look at Clawson's tie.

DnxS5rL.jpg

Fuck the Deacon for taking a front row seat and blocking everyone with his ginormous hat!

Why did we put the white helmet in the middle?

I'd like to get rid of it, but it is sitting on a black stand in front of a black back drop between to people wearing black. I guess someone thought it would show up better that way.

There were twice as many people standing behind the chairs, much younger crowd. Only natural to let old folks sit, right?

Especially when selling tickets to WF basketball games. Been that way for years.

Especially when selling tickets to WF basketball games. Been that way for years.

Based on seniority, who has been buying tickets longer, right? I don't see anything wrong with that.

And last I checked, you could pretty much sit wherever you wanted at a basketball game in the last 4 years.

And last I checked, you could pretty much sit wherever you wanted at a basketball game in the last 4 years.

Yeah, but only because they haven't bought black curtains for the upper deck yet.

Yet.

I prefer the old glossy back with gold WF...it was slick...but if the players like matte finish fine...but those white helmets looked LOL awful last game. They looked oversized and out of place.

Agree with every bit of this.

White helmets are truly an abomination, unless it had the Deacon head, I prefer that one.

White helmets are truly an abomination, unless it had the Deacon head, I prefer that one.

i wish we would have tried white helmets with the gold top and white pants. also gold lettering on the helmet would look better in my opinion.

+1. I have been saying all along that the gloss black helmet with the gold logo is the best that there is in football and that there is no need to mess with it.

I sure hope Coach C doesn't want to change it.

Back