• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

press conferen

i wish we would have tried white helmets with the gold top and white pants. also gold lettering on the helmet would look better in my opinion.

Grobe had said that he wanted the Deacon head logo on the white helmet but that RW nixed it in favor of the standard WF logo.

Who is this guy?

ouv1uq.jpg

reliable sources indicate that is the guy who asked the god question.

It is the guy who asked the god question but don't really see where that matters although it was a bit weird.
It doesn't really matter, it was just completely fucking irrelevant and way out of line at a professional event.

Along the lines of Grobe was a Godly man who prayed with the players, what role will your faith play in coaching, or something like that.

I don't believe that guy asked the god question. I watched a bit of the Q&A and he asked some other random question. But he was super creepy. He prefaced his question with something like "you don't know me coach but you will have a chance to get to know me later".

Danger stranger alert!

I don't believe that guy asked the god question. I watched a bit of the Q&A and he asked some other random question. But he was super creepy. He prefaced his question with something like "you don't know me coach but you will have a chance to get to know me later".

Danger stranger alert!

Everyone at that presser should be taken out back. Just study that picture.

The guy who asked the god question was pretty weird, the question was poorly timed and poorly worded. That's something you bring up in a one on one situation and you could almost feel how awkward it made everyone in that room just from watching the video online. That said, clawson handled it perfectly. Didn't reveal his "faith" specifically, made sure to say he didn't believe in forcing his faith on others and that he supports all faiths and beliefs. I'm sorry but that guy, and whoever said the "you don't know me but you will get to later" and that fucking foreign Wake medical student sounding like he was Eddie Murphy in coming to america with his complex question that I still don't understand were all cringeworthy. If I were a fan of BGSU and I watched that I would have been asking myself the whole time "he left US for THESE JABRONI'S?"

Danger stranger alert!

He was the guy. Was standing on the other side of that column. He was a bit weird.

Grobe had said that he wanted the Deacon head logo on the white helmet but that RW nixed it in favor of the standard WF logo.

Yeah, that kind of pissed me off. Grove said he and players kind of thought the Deacon head was cool, but Mr. Uncool Ron vetoed it. Everything is not about you Ron.

Back