• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference: 6 PM on Tuesday, 6:30 "Mann The Quad"

I don't think any of this is insane. The "Wellman is an idiot" theme is a sports board contrivance. Keep in mind that Dayton was the last team in from the A10. 6th place.

He made the Elite Eight. That counts for a lot.

And nobody believes Manning was the legit #2 choice behind Shaka. Nobody where you stand on Manning, gap between Shaka and Manning is gigantic. Any coaching search passes a lot of coaches on the way down the list. There are reasons on their end or our end why we didn't actively pursue those coaches.

And nobody believes Manning was the legit #2 choice behind Shaka. Nobody where you stand on Manning, gap between Shaka and Manning is gigantic. Any coaching search passes a lot of coaches on the way down the list. There are reasons on their end or our end why we didn't actively pursue those coaches.

I also agree with this. If Miller wants to ever coach at State, coming to Wake pretty much ends that dream.

Anyone who claims Nikita was Wake's worst ever scholarship player never saw AW Hamilton. He was the worst and the ugliest. Shot the ball backwards on numerous occasions.

I think it was posted by quite a few insiders slash bros with #sources that although we really only negotiated with Smart and Manning (in that order), we apparently "reached out to" to a range of dudes in between those two, including Miller, White, and Amaker. Someone with #scoopla can of course jump in and correct me.

Archie may prove to be incredibly good, and maybe even for our State brethren. I hope not. But as of right now, I can say *fingers crossed* that I'm glad we didn't end up with him simply because he's a Wolfpacker!... That may prove to be short-sighted, but oh well. Rivalries still matter.

I think it was posted by quite a few insiders slash bros with #sources that although we really only negotiated with Smart and Manning (in that order), we apparently "reached out to" to a range of dudes in between those two, including Miller, White, and Amaker. Someone with #scoopla can of course jump in and correct me.

That's what I remember. Knowing that we did use a search firm makes it much more likely that was the case.

Anyone who claims Nikita was Wake's worst ever scholarship player never saw AW Hamilton. He was the worst and the ugliest. Shot the ball backwards on numerous occasions.

Aron McMillan couldn't catch the basketball. He was the Ed Dickson of the ACC.

Yeah, plenty of scholarship players worse than Nikita. Probably one of the worst starters though.

Greg Keith begs to differ.

Back