• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference: 6 PM on Tuesday, 6:30 "Mann The Quad"

YoungBuck95

Reaction score
Hadn't seen anything posted on it. Last I heard from a faculty member was this Tuesday @ 6 PM on the quad.

Sorry if it has been posted.

Last edited:
I believe the press conference is scheduled for Wednesday, but there is a "Welcome Danny Manning to Wake Forest" event that will probably be held Tuesday at 7 p.m. The band will be there and I believe there will also be food, etc.

Anyway to get word to manning about billboard?

I believe the press conference is scheduled for Wednesday, but there is a "Welcome Danny Manning to Wake Forest" event that will probably be held Tuesday at 7 p.m. The band will be there and I believe there will also be food, etc.

Probably what it is then. I thought 6 PM & on the quad was odd.

I think you should go to the fan Q&A and ask.

Are you making #ManUp bumper stickers? I'd buy one (srs)

Not sure #ManUp would be the way to go. VT was saying that is a homosexual hash tag on Twitter.

Get ready to hear the phrase "Pep Conference" a few times.

BAND MUST PLAY OH DANNY BOY!!

Back