• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Goal line tech to the rescue. So glad this is a part of the game now.

Can anyone think of any reason Brendan Rodgers should manage another match for Liverpool? There's literally no difference in this side than we saw middle to end of last season

I really want him to continue managing Liverpool. Reason.

Woke up to watch Everton and I'm so glad I did. What a schizophrenic team this is, though. When Besic went out and Naismith was the first guy off the bench instead of...anyone else, I was fuming. And then he scores a hat trick. Against Chelsea.

Football. Bloody hell.

Matic's goal was class, but can't help but feel Howard should have at least gotten fingertips to it.

John Stones is a goddamned star though. Played CB and RB with complete class. All the spotlight in the world and he shone. He's going to be special.

so there is no stopping play to check the tv?

It's an alarm on his watch that goes off to let him know if it was a goal. It reminds me of the challenges in tennis, but the game keeps going until it's decided. It happens quickly, probably under 3-5 seconds, and yes alarm equals goal, and it's complete.

Martial's goal is either a sign of amazing things to come for the next decade or it's a giant cocktease to haunt United for the next few seasons. No in between.

I'm a United fan too bruh. And a cowboys fan. I'm just more pessimistic than you if that's humanly possible.

Back