• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

haha, fair. I just think it's silly to worry about the 19 year old kid this soon. He isn't boom/bust. He could just become an Ashley Young level player.

ebfc6ed3b9d32d49bf3c09759c9049d9.jpg

TNSSO has banned banter in the Chelsea dressing room. That will fix everything!

"What about repartee, coach?"
"Repartee...is acceptable."
"How about jest?"
"I think jest is ok."
"Raillery? Wordplay?"
"Raillery, yes. Wordplay, it depends."
"So banter must be ok."
"NO BANTER. ABSOLUTELY NO BANTER IN MY DRESSING ROOM."

Callum Gribbin tearing up PSV's U19 team in the UEFA Youth League. Kid is going to be a star. The 16 year olds last 4 goals have all come from direct free kicks in the past 6 games.

Here's a free kick of his from late last season:

"Jack Wilshere to undergo surgery on leg fracture as Arsenal confirm THREE MONTH lay-off"

awesome...

Everton named Tim Howard club player of the month for August, which is really dumb since he cost us the two Watford goals.

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Everton named Tim Howard club player of the month for August, which is really dumb since he cost us the two Watford goals.

Also dumb that it takes until the second half of Sept to award that.

Back