• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

I got the Klopp to Liverpool thing.

Pep is going to be the next manager at United.

Is LvG really done? I mean, he has plenty of time to salvage this with the bar for the top 4 & title lower than in most years

i get that LvG said he's retiring next year anyway, so it doesn't seem a stretch that he'd be gone

chelsea are every bit as big a club as united though, and it doesn't seem a stretch to me that they have extra time now to go after the best available man

i'd like to think everton played some small role in this by not selling john stones to chelsea

Is LvG really done? I mean, he has plenty of time to salvage this with the bar for the top 4 & title lower than in most years

If LvG gets the team playing better and challenges for the title he will get his 3rd and final year.

Pep has already shown that he doesn't mind taking a sabbatical from managing for a year.

i get that LvG said he's retiring next year anyway, so it doesn't seem a stretch that he'd be gone

chelsea are every bit as big a club as united though, and it doesn't seem a stretch to me that they have extra time now to go after the best available man

Pep wants to be in charge of transfers. I'm not sure that could be promised by Roman who sometimes just likes to buy who he rates (Shevchenko, Torres, Veron, etc.)

Pep wants to be in charge of transfers. I'm not sure that could be promised by Roman who sometimes just likes to buy who he rates (Shevchenko, Torres, Veron, etc.)

He'd have that same power at City and wouldn't have to wait a year.

There were the exact same questions looming about Liverpool and their transfer board w.r.t. Klopp.

I don't think Pep necessarily wants total command of transfers. Not really how he's rolled so far. He'll demand certain players then let the sporting director decide on others

Back