• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

I like how you keep pointing to the dropped points against Liverpool with no mention of Swansea, West Brom, Chelsea, etc.

I actual think West Ham was the key game. They could've taken over first place but they came out and played a terrible first half and have since seen Lester run away with it

I actual think West Ham was the key game. They could've taken over first place but they came out and played a terrible first half and have since seen Lester run away with it

Yeah but putting West Ham risked bringing on more whining from phan.

Congrats vad. You have clinched the Champions League for Leicester

Terrible choices by LvG today

Brings on Young for Rashford and has Martial on the pitch. Why in the name of Zeus would have play Martial at LW and Young at FWD in that situation!?

Oh, and Lamela should have been called for dangerous play on Tottenham's opener, but the other two goals were perfectly legit so whatever. 4 points back of Man City in 4th with not much left. Fucked. Bye, Louis.

At least Fosu-Mensah continued to be excellent. He is going to be a stud. It was not a coincidence that the floodgates opened up after he was forced off injured.

This will be the greatest sports upset in the history of all sports. It is a remarkable story.

I'm proud of Leicester and if United played them again, I'm pretty convinced I wouldn't even be a little upset if we lost. (plus, that would just further solidify LvG being gone in the summer, so double trouble!)

This will be the greatest sports upset in the history of all sports. It is a remarkable story.

I'm proud of Leicester and if United played them again, I'm pretty convinced I wouldn't even be a little upset if we lost. (plus, that would just further solidify LvG being gone in the summer, so double trouble!)

They did a little montage of the studio commentators' statements about how Leicester would do at the beginning of the season. Hilarious. Although, I'm sure no one outside of Nostradamus could have called this.

Back