• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Omfg, Stoke has just cleared the ball off the line four times in a row. Fucking ridiculous

time is a flat circle.

kind of silly how the best, most enjoyable Spurs season in recent history can end like this. there are just no words.

time is a flat circle.

kind of silly how the best, most enjoyable Spurs season in recent history can end like this. there are just no words.

Spurs season ended with the Hazard goal. That entire emotional reaction during that game said it all - it was title or bust and when the balloon popped there was just nothing left. That Hazard goal just shattered the young team and they haven't even been remotely the same since then. Going to be tough work over the summer for Poch to get their heads back up and prepared for what should be an awesome season next year.

happy St. Totteringham's Day, all

Strangely, I don't feel like anyone really gives a fuck on either side. Arsenal fans are kind of trolling on Twitter, but it's half hearted - this season was a disappointment for them and they were eliminated from the title race so long ago that it's just "ehhh". The stuff I've seen from Arsenal fans just is going through the motions almost (I got a text from an Arsenal buddy and it was just "Happy St. Totteringham's Day, I guess"). Spurs fans are bummed, but the excitement of the title race, making the Champions League group stages and having the young guys come up (and Poch's new contract to ice the cake) means it's hard to be toooo bummed. I mean, finishing 3rd would a ludicrous hope to start the season.

Anyways, weird end to the season.

Finishing ahead of Spurs shouldn't be a consolation of any real meaning to Arsenal fans. With the years Chelsea, United and City had, this should have been Arsenal's title and they never really threatened.

One of my Arsenal fan friends started talking crap to one of my Spurs friend fans, who replied, "there's nothing more Arsenally than celebrating finishing second instead of third." He has a point

Finishing ahead of Spurs shouldn't be a consolation of any real meaning to Arsenal fans. With the years Chelsea, United and City had, this should have been Arsenal's title and they never really threatened.

This, unfortunately.

Lest it get lost in the depression spiral, defending one-season wonder Harry Kane won the Golden Boot with 25 league goals, topping his 21 from last year.

Oh, and Spurs made the CL group stages, which was the "dream season" everyone would have taken at the start of the campaign. Youngest team in the league, wonderful manager, money to spend over the summer, and a shiny new stadium on the way.

But goddammit, I wish today had gone differently.

I like Poch a lot. A LOT.

But 70 points this season is lower than AVBs 72 points when you guys were sucking his dick. 70 points in a lot of seasons doesn't get you into the CL.

Poch also couldn't hold this team together down the stretch. That has to be concerning for Tottenham supporters. At least in the back of their minds. Spurs completely fell apart the last 3 weeks of the season.

Back