• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

""I have never placed a bet against my own team when in a position to influence the game, and I am pleased that in all of the interviews with the FA, and at the hearing, my integrity on that point has never been in question.""

Integrity, unquestionable, ability to influence games, questionable.

So he bet against his own team when he was out injured or suspended? Only reason he would word it that way.

So he bet against his own team when he was out injured or suspended? Only reason he would word it that way.

Read his full statement. Says that he sometimes bet against his own team because he was upset about not being in the 18 man matchday squad.

So many gems in his full statement. All 8 billion words of it.

Full disclosure -- I do think the 18 month ban is way over the top considering what other offenses have gotten. Including similar betting offenses in the past.

Damn, he did turrible on his bets (or at least the ones he posted)

Ok guys, give me some picks.

Leicester +500
Arsenal -188
Draw +360

Sunderland +236
Middlesbrough +113
Draw +252

Totty -184
Palace +520
Draw +340

Madrid -265
Deportivo Coruna +720
Draw +430

Real Sociedad +150
Valencia +186
Draw +243

Las Palmas +620
Leganes -200
Draw +330

No way Madrid loses right??

LEI - ARS Over 2.5 goals

That's all I've got.

I think it is going to be a thriller end-to-end match.

Can we just get to tomorrow when Marcus Rashford puts Kompany on his ass with a deft turn and finish please?

Welbeck comes on for Gibbs. Walcott hasn't been very busy today. Would like to see Giroud on for him.

And just like that Giroud is in for Gibbs. Why do people talk about how great Wenger is ? I can do this.

Back