• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Huddersfield-Reading on May 29th.

Winner will be very much expected to go right back down, but both have boss managers, including German-American U.S. international before it was cool David Wagner for the Terriers.

But he's got nothing on BIG JAPP. Miracle-worker, that wonderful giant bald man

Any chance Reading buy Jordon Mutch if they Win?

If not, May have to cheer for huddersfield- stadium sponsor is a favorite beer

I've always been kinda partial to them since their shirt sponsor used to be Rekorderlig, an amazeballs hard cider from Sweden. I usually stick to the beer but damn that shit is good. Starting to sell it in the US.

But yeah, no chance Mutch stays, he's been nowhere near the squad down the stretch

Huddersfield-Reading on May 29th.

Winner will be very much expected to go right back down, but both have boss managers, including German-American U.S. international before it was cool David Wagner for the Terriers.

But he's got nothing on BIG JAPP. Miracle-worker, that wonderful giant bald man

Think we'll ever see Danny Williams play another meaningful game for the US again?

Not up to me, but I think he deserves a shot. He at least could fill a role as a defensive destroyer who could come on when we have a lead -- he and Reading in general have been excellent at that at this season

Glad to see Leicester's defense is back to their natural level of complete donkeyness.

Also, Harry Kane is a kind of dorky, weird dude. He's also a fucking unbelievable striker.

After last night - Harry Kane has now scored 70 goals in his last 90 PL matches. That's an absurd strike rate. He's one of the 5 or best strikers in the world now, and I don't think many Spurs fans thought he'd ever turn out to be one of the 5 or so best strikers in the Championship. It's crazy.

Just got my 125th anniversary (next seasons) LFC home kit. Thing is CRISP.
184d8b4cac44c68dccecea0f793c69aa.jpg

f27e6c4240dcf7ec6307b4e10d14694c.jpg

Just hoping I won't have to add it to my "kiss of death" collection with my Robbie Keane and Meireles kits.....

Actually, this makes me think of a fun topic: how many kits for your favorite club do you own? Which ones? Which players?

Went to one of those Eurosport garage sales out in Hillsborough back before I started following Spurs (or any other team). Somehow ended up with a long-sleeve Rooney home and a black Yossi Benayoun Liverpool third. Weird.

Never actually had a Spurs jersey, only a couple tshirts and a pullover.

3. I never really like the Arsenal away or alternate kits.

Bergkamp
arsenal-home-football-shirt-2005-2006-s_1804_1.jpg

Henry
s-l300.jpg

Van Persie
s-l300.jpg

Back