• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Reports of an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena tonight. Multiple fatalities. Terrible news.

I was wondering why the odds of him going back to Sunderland were so low.

And now he's gone back to a distant likelihood after his statement sounds like he's retiring. Life comes at you fast

Last edited:
new jersey time

Newcastle
C_4GTLVXYAE599p.jpg:large

Everton (haha)
everton_2017_18_umbro_home_kit_a.jpg

Dortmund
borussia-dortmund-2017-2018-puma-kit-home-jersey-kit.jpg

Bayern
bayern_munich_2017_18_adidas_home_kit_a.jpg

AC Milan
DALUN97UAAAvs9F.jpg

Leicester City
leicester_city_2017_18_puma_home_kit_e.jpg

Hahahahahaha the Everton one is so bush league. I like how whatever shitty sponsor that is just picked a Word font and decided that is their logo.

Hahahahahaha the Everton one is so bush league. I like how whatever shitty sponsor that is just picked a Word font and decided that is their logo.

lol look up their actual logo it's sooooo bad

But somehow they're still paying a lot more than Chang so it's still a better business deal

lol look up their actual logo it's sooooo bad

But somehow they're still paying a lot more than Chang so it's still a better business deal

For Moshiri. Guess who's the new tenant at his Liverpool office building. Sporting a betting company on our kits just screams relegation fodder.

If we don't spend this summer and reinforce the squad with Lukaku and Barkley most likely on their way out, I'm going to be concerned with us selling out to a guy who comes from the Arsenal school of maximum profits and mediocre results.

LOL, you Everton people would spooge in your pants if you finished fourth.

PSG, not surprisingly, always has the best kits.

I know Liverpool's are essentially throwbacks, but personally I liked this year's better

Back