• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prisoners

someone should start a thread with trailers for movies we're looking forward to

Yeah, the premise looks interesting enough to get me to venture into a theater. It has an obvious vicarious appeal for suburban dads. Sat morning matinee, of course.

Yeah, the premise looks interesting enough to get me to venture into a theater. It has an obvious vicarious appeal for suburban dads. Sat morning matinee, of course.

Do they let you just roll on up in your Golf Kart like an indoors drive-in theater? I'm guessing you have a cup holder for the large coke and super sized bucket of milk dud dusted buttery popcorn?

It's cart with a "c" and typically, I wait for you to go to work, wipe your wife's saliva off my dick onto your pillow, then I drive my car to the theater. That's typical but there are some exceptions.

yeah i may actually go see this one in theaters.

Drink it in, bitches.

rolls-royce-phantom-golf-cart_3YNm1_3868.jpg

A name like "Detective Loki" feels like it's giving way too much away.

Kind of like "Mal" and "Ariadne" in Inception. Just beat us over the head with your subtlety, why don't you?

Back