• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Guys, there are two important facts here.

1. Biden lied about a 10 year old getting an abortion that definitely didn’t happen.
2. And if it did happen, which it didn’t, it’s not an abortion because it’s a exception. Because they say so.

Don't forget
3) And if it's proven that it did happen, the rapist was here illegally and that's the real issue.

“The bill does propose exceptions for rape and incest, in my model, because that is a pro-life position, but it’s not our ideal position. We don’t think, as heartwrenching as those circumstances are, we don’t think we should devalue the life of the baby because of the sins of the father.”

The language used tells you who this person believes are people with rights.

Guys, there are two important facts here.

1. Biden lied about a 10 year old getting an abortion that definitely didn’t happen.
2. And if it did happen, which it didn’t, it’s not an abortion because it’s a exception. Because they say so.

WRONG!

Of course she did - anyone who thinks she would talk to the newspaper about performing an abortion in this climate that wasn’t by the book (including properly reported) is a moron - yes, I’m talking about the Indiana and OH AGs, Jim Jordan and the rest of the mouth breathers who initially called the story fake news, then turned to vilifying the doctor and now the only thing they’ll be screaming about is “ILLEGAL ALIEN!!!!!”

Fox News had that doctor's picture up as they hosted politicians intent on making her the villain.

Terrorizing the doctors is part of the strategy. (Always has been.)

Fox News had that doctor's picture up as they hosted politicians intent on making her the villain.

Terrorizing the doctors is part of the strategy. (Always has been.)

But terrorizing the doctors is not written into the law, Avalon. They will only stick to the letter of the law and execute its provisions faithfully.

They have to have all the t's crossed and they i's dotted if these laws are going to stand up to mcconell's supreme court review...

Also, terror is a feature for these theocratic authoritarian insurrectionists.

When will people learn that Fox News is where people go to lie to people uninterested in the truth?

This is not sarcasm nor stupid doctors being stupid.

i mean, treating women badly wrt to healthcare is deeply rooted in this nation's traditions

Last edited:
Back