• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

It's crazy that a politician paying for a perfectly legal medical procedure is such a big deal.
To be fair, the big deal is that this politician has laid out a clearly anti choice platform while he himself used his freedom to choose in the past.

A Republican member of Congress resigned a mere five years ago after something similar came out.

Maybe Herschel's kid and other MAGA puppets will realize that the conservative movement will throw you away as soon as you actually speak truth and aren't useful to them anymore.

MAGA Republicans: Murder is ok as long as if your for the cause!! Thank you Herschel and Rittenhouse!!!

Republicans don’t care how many abortions you’ve paid for if you can help make it harder for others to have an abortion.

They just want power. To be back in control and owning the libs again. No one gives a shit about the hypocrisy. If they cared about politics or integrity they wouldn’t choose the dumbest and most insane candidates. 80% of their voters will refuse to believe the abortion story is true, the other 20% will just accept it

It's important that she prefaced that statement by saying "what I'm about to say is in no means a contradiction or a compromise of a principle" before making a massively hypocritical statement that compromised her principles.

But hey, I think this is the first time I've heard from Dana Loesch since she put klan robes on cartoon trains, so good on her for getting some attention.

Can we stop accusing Republicans of hypocrisy? Any Pub profession of morality is cover for only valuing power. That’s it. That’s the whole thing. Republicans get it. Democrats don’t.

I wonder if that guy is afraid. I wish he would communicate his level of fear to us more clearly.

Don't vote for the moral pastor. Vote for the abusive absentee dad because he's going to be a rubber stamp for the agenda of the guy who lost re-election two years ago.

That tells you a lot about the current GOP.

Back