• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

I used to think I wanted to be a gynecologist so I could stare into the pussies of beautiful women each and every day. But now, since I didn't really want to go to medical school, I think I should just become a local political leader to get the same effect. Therefore, I am announcing my candidacy for the Supervisor of the Mecklenburg County Soil & Water Conservation District.

I used to think I wanted to be a gynecologist so I could stare into the pussies of beautiful women each and every day. But now, since I didn't really want to go to medical school, I think I should just become a local political leader to get the same effect. Therefore, I am announcing my candidacy for the Supervisor of the Mecklenburg County Soil & Water Conservation District.
yeah any thought about that went out the window with me when as a 10-year old or so I found my dad's old gynecology textbook. thought I was in for a treat...

yeah any thought about that went out the window with me when as a 10-year old or so I found my dad's old gynecology textbook. thought I was in for a treat...

Yeah, but this strategy allows you to stare at the pussy without having to read any textbooks. Kind of like lateral entry into the teaching profession.

A nearly identical thing happened to me and my dad's textbooks.

So been away for a while, but did Wrangor go back and individuall remove all his posts from this thread or was there some mechanism for doing so? He had A LOT of posts that are just gone now lol.

So been away for a while, but did Wrangor go back and individuall remove all his posts from this thread or was there some mechanism for doing so? He had A LOT of posts that are just gone now lol.
That dude was just the worst. The absolute worst. My least favorite poster of all time.

Wrangor popped in right after dobbs to do a victory lap and change the thread title, both professedly as a gesture of good will

I’m still not used to voice of freedom and democracy, Joe Walsh.

One point I heard is that the abortion vs. economy importance divide may be because the economy is a national issue and abortion is still considered a state issue. If you live in a blue state, you probably think Dobbs doesn’t take away your rights so the economy is more important.

Last edited:

Yes, because Republicans are so trustworthy and honest about these things. To many MAGAts "reasonable exceptions" would still exclude rape or incest or the viability of the fetus. Vance is just saying this crap to try to appear moderate on the issue to OH voters, who unfortunately will likely lap this rhetoric up. "See, he's not so bad!"

Back