• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

So we can all agree that the Republican Party is in fact one of two major parties in this country, and has an official policy in its platform about abstinence right?

Yes we can. And I'm more closely aligned with the bulk of the platform than of the platform of the Democratic Party. However, I think if the GOP ever has a shot at anything it is going to need the Jon Huntsman's of the world to be on the ticket and that has to come within.

I'm a registered Republican and I think Sex Ed and birth control should be made widely available for free.

I also thought that if two people love each other the government should not have any say in their decision to get married.

My fiancée is a coordinator for several teen health clinics in Duval County. The level of ignorance on this topic of both the students and their parents is staggering. If the parents don't have the knowledge who is supposed to teach the kids?

She had to give a positive pregnancy test result to a Freshman.

Again, stupid breeds stupid. It's 2015, I guaranty most of those people have smartphones and know how to use the internet, and certainly damn sure know how to watch TV. If you don't know in 2015 that it is a good idea to use a condom and/or for your kids to use a condom, then you are fucking stupid, end of story.

Girl (rich, white) I knew in high school took the morning after pill after her boyfriend splooged on her leg in the shower

What is it that the Bible says about spilling seed on the ground?

Is it constitutional for the federal government to attach requirements to financing certain areas if states refused to teach safe sex other than abortion or would that fall under commandeering? Seems like attaching to pursestrings would get around that but I'm not an expert on that at all. Seems similar to what government did with the Dole decision.

Again, stupid breeds stupid. It's 2015, I guaranty most of those people have smartphones and know how to use the internet, and certainly damn sure know how to watch TV. If you don't know in 2015 that it is a good idea to use a condom and/or for your kids to use a condom, then you are fucking stupid, end of story.

*guarantee

Here's the problem with this line of thinking: SOME STATES DON'T ALLOW PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO TEACH SEXUAL EDUCATION. CONDOMS AREN'T SUPER FUN. KIDS ARE IDIOTS.

only dipshits use all caps

Back