• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

So Wrangor comes back for a day to spit out debunked conservative talking points about abortion and AOC and then call the Tunnels crazy and a mess -- exactly as expected. Still the absolute worst.

I heard AOC wants to turn aborted fetuses into clean burning energy for high speed light rail. It was on the Facebook.

So Wrangor comes back for a day to spit out debunked conservative talking points about abortion and AOC and then call the Tunnels crazy and a mess -- exactly as expected. Still the absolute worst.

Yeah seriously. The tunnels are crazy so here’s some crazy talking points from outside the tunnels I’ll share to show it is you, not me, who is crazy.

I heard AOC wants to turn aborted fetuses into clean burning energy for high speed light rail. It was on the Facebook.

Yeah, this is the one and only issue I disagree with AOC on. I think her heart is in the right place, but you can't honestly tell me this is a better solution than fetus labor on high speed rail.

Is the “well over 90% of women have an abortion for convenience sake” a verifiable fact, Wrangor? Serious question.

If anybody was curious whether a Wake Forest degree could protect one's intelligence when moving to Mississippi, I think we have our answer.

COW FARTS!!!!

Last edited:
You can try to ignore it all you want but if Fox News is constantly on TV wherever you go, it’ll get ya eventually.

If we use the fetuses for rail, how are we going to power the windmills?

If we use the fetuses for rail, how are we going to power the windmills?

Obviously we're gonna hire all the illegal Mexican immigrants to stand atop ladders and blow real hard. You haven't read the specifics of the Green New Hope, have you.

Is the “well over 90% of women have an abortion for convenience sake” a verifiable fact, Wrangor? Serious question.

presumably he is just saying less than 10% is made up of medical safety and rape cases

92% of abortions are first trimester and 66% are 1st 8 wks

You can try to ignore it all you want but if Fox News is constantly on TV wherever you go, it’ll get ya eventually.

FOX NEWS ALERT: LEFTIST LIBERAL BLOG "THE TUNNELS" PROPOSES USING ABORTED BABIES AS FUEL. THIS IS THE HUMAN SCUM WE ARE UP AGAINST.

I don't think that anyone more eloquently frames the abortion debate than Tim McGraw, personally. So let's move on to the next topic.

172% of all abortions are paid for by the federal Gov't. 49.34% of those are the result of OWGs (aka Republicans) knocking up their mistresses up and taking advantage of secret Gov't funding. The remaining 82% are people using their food stamps to cover the cost. That's the secret reason they are cutting SNAP.

Did I do that right?

Back