• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Crisis pregnancy center accused of failing to care for Worcester woman who was later forced to have emergency abortion
In October, the woman booked a same-day appointment at the Clearway Clinic in Worcester for an ultrasound because she thought she might be pregnant, according to her attorneys. Despite being given paperwork at the end of her visit indicating that she had been treated by a Dr. Erin Kate Dooley, the woman was instead allegedly seen by a nurse who was not licensed to diagnose viable pregnancies, according to the complaint.

Dooley could not be reached for comment.

The complaint alleges that, after conducting a limited number of ultrasounds, the nurse nevertheless diagnosed the pregnancy as viable and in utero, and sent the woman home believing she was carrying a completely healthy baby.

One month later, her attorneys said, the woman suddenly began to feel a sharp and shooting pain in her side. She became so faint that her husband had to call 911, and she was rushed to the emergency room at UMass Memorial Medical Center. There, doctors quickly diagnosed her with an ectopic pregnancy — in which a fetus grows outside the uterus — which had ruptured and caused “massive internal bleeding,” according to the complaint.

They don't care as long as people for forced to give birth. What happens after that does not matter.

The goal was to make it harder for Ohioans to pass a pro-abortion rights amendment.

Last edited:
They seriously called a special election for this ONE ISSUE, to try to make it harder for an amendment supporting abortion rights to pass in November. Shortly after voting to ban August special elections because the low turnout was not representative of the electorate. They forced the state to spend millions for their political maneuverings, hoping the super low turnout of a totally random August election would help them.

I wish it made me feel better about Dem chances in elections, though.

This dude is running for Senate in Ohio and pushed for this one issue special election, yet he doesn't even mention abortion in his statement.

Based on the comments, the right-wing narrative seems to be he was a statutory rapist forcing her to cross state lines to cover up his crimes.

The right suddenly believing in consent would be quite the shift, if it wasn't entirely self-serving.

Based on the comments, the right-wing narrative seems to be he was a statutory rapist forcing her to cross state lines to cover up his crimes.

Well they are correct about the statutory rapist part. Doesn't matter if both parties are minors in Idaho (17 and 15 in this case)...apparently if one party is under age 16, it's a felony.

I have a huge problem with them geolocating a couple teenagers in a different state using their cell phone data. What gave them cause to even do that? I'm assuming the girl's parents pushed for it?

I do not want to have to bake a "gay cake" and you can't make me. State's rights! Also, you can't leave the state for healthcare.

Back