• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

The conservative posters on this board sure are a bunch of snowflakes

You have managed to trivialize a rape accusation. Classy....Racing Lectro to the bottom.

How are you being silenced?

What else would you post if you weren’t being silenced?

The conservative posters on this board sure are a bunch of snowflakes

Knew that was coming. Perfect example. Ridicule, name call, assign false motivations, etc.... it gets old.

You are aware of Lecto’s socioeconomic class?

It’s inferred by his insistence on conducting himself like a complete moron. Much like king dipshit Trump himsel, Lectro insists on spouting off bullshit propaganda rather than engaging in actual debate.

How are you being silenced?

What else would you post if you weren’t being silenced?

Do you and others not realize how shitty you treat those on the boards who don’t agree with the groupthink? It’s not worth it to most conservatives to hang around and attempt civil discourse. You guys are insufferable.

Lectro being on a rampage has nothing to do with anything, before you use him as the voice for all boards conservatives.

Somebody get these guys some pearls to clutch, stat!

I’m trivializing the claim that so-called conservatives are “silenced” here.

Lectro has certainly been silenced...that guy barely posts at all anymore. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Maybe what passes for conservative thinking and posting around here these days is mostly worthy of scorn.

Or ignoring.

Somebody get these guys some pearls to clutch, stat!

That’s cute.

Just remember before going to sleep tonight that you’re staring down 5-4 good guys with old Ruth on her way out. I’d hate to see the meltdown when Trump wins in 2020, Ruth steps down and the pubs lock up a solid 6-3 majority.

Like by holding hands over your mouth so your screams can’t be heard?

Many Dems out here are ham-fisted and immediately resort to calling conservative posters racists, homophobes, xenophobes etc., and the cause of these phobias is entirely due to our ignorance as they are quick to inform — most guys take the silent and more dignified route.

I don’t. These are the most polarized times I have seen and it is particularly disconcerting when you have such radically opposed forces arrayed in the media. We are not coming together and I have little hope that we will. I’m an optimist but in these times I am not.

So here goes..if folks want to try and respect one another and politely receive another’s opinion as being thoughtful then I am game.

If not, then ready yourself for the Bazooka I aim..

Any real conservative should be furious what happened to their party and any conservative that still supports the party of trump is a deplorable trash human as will be shown in the history books.

And there isn't Groupthink here. Anybody who thinks that Strickland, Mdmh and I agree about major political or economic issues haven't been paying much addition. We just don't get our panties in a bunch about having our views challenged.

Completely correct, as we have the history of locking children in cages beamed into our heads we breath through our respirators as the earths environment is barely holding on.

Any real conservative should be furious what happened to their party and any conservative that still supports the party of trump is a deplorable trash human as will be shown in the history books.

Good effort

Back