• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Proud to Be a Deacon Video -- No Bzzz

Agreed. And usually they are brought on the field at some point shortly before their season begins. And I'm sure they will this season. Despite my hatred for this coach, I don't want the kids to be humiliated in any way, shape or form.

There will be enough humiliation once the season starts. But seriously, don't want to embarrass them.

Gotta get more people to the #ScorchedEarth mentality.

i think what should REALLY happen is we get a borderline psycho poster and then get him in a "nothing to lose" state so he can justify a hostile takeover of the manchester athletic building. just find a real LOON.

They also had 3x5 cards on all the tables in Deacon Tower printed with something about Wake Forest's standards or integrity, or something like that. I wish I had brought one home with me. It was obviously an AD marketing ploy.

Was Casstevens listed on it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I learned one thing tonight -- Section2Overalls walked right by me, and the man has terminal B.O.

i think what should REALLY happen is we get a borderline psycho poster and then get him in a "nothing to lose" state so he can justify a hostile takeover of the manchester athletic building. just find a real LOON.

woody?

I'm a well-known BuzzOut criminal down at WFPD headquarters. They have my fingerprints, mugshot, and everything. I'm out. Bring in the 4th Stratton.

ETA: I never knew they gave RSF a call after the billboard went up. Hilarious.

i mean like bankrupt somebody and make their family move away so they just are NUTS and then we encourage them to go NUTS but do it in a ha ha "wouldn't it be funny if" for plausible deniability

and nobody here said what they would DO in the building. i think anyone who does it gets to make the decisions y'know? not like the crazy would take it over then be like "HM WELL I NEED TO ASK 94DEAC WHAT TO DO FROM HERE"

i mean like bankrupt somebody and make their family move away so they just are NUTS and then we encourage them to go NUTS but do it in a ha ha "wouldn't it be funny if" for plausible deniability

We need to enlist Casstevens for this one....

so which poster will be the lucky person who has their life totally destroyed all in the name of future ACC championships?

If he's good enough to be our coach, he should be good enough to be in the video.

Why would Wellman be ashamed?

http://accbasketball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jeff-[Redacted].jpg

Had not heard this one. What was the story?
I'm not sure what was said. You'd have to ask RSF. All I know is he received a call from WFPD after the billboard went up.

The majority, if not all, of the basketball players were in the student section. I saw Devin, Moto, Cav, Tree, Madison, Codi, Andre, and Travis. I kinda feel bad for them if the airplane thing does in fact happen.

What's the airplane thing? I guess I'm behind on my reading.

Back