• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Public Enemy to Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

I'm a little upset about all of this... somehow, Milhouse and I ended up on the same side and I got no adulation for calling RJ ignorant. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

I could probably google this, but what other hip hop groups are in the Rock HOF? I saw at the grocery store that Tupac was on the cover of Rolling Stone and they ranked the 50 greatest hip hop songs. Not sure I can bring myself to read that.

I could probably google this, but what other hip hop groups are in the Rock HOF? I saw at the grocery store that Tupac was on the cover of Rolling Stone and they ranked the 50 greatest hip hop songs. Not sure I can bring myself to read that.

Grandmaster Flash
Run DMC
Beastie Boys

For the Triangle and Triad area peeps, Public Enemy, Ice Cube, LL Cool J, and De La Soul will be in concert in Durham at DPAC on June 16. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Real Public Enemy? I didn't think Chuck and Flav were friends anymore.

Back